Face Beautification in Turkey
Face Beautification in Turkey, where cosmetic medicine has made a breakthrough in the field of facial cosmetology through several techniques, methods, costs and a different time in completing the process.
Turk Aesthetic Center the subject talks about facial beautification in this article
Problems solved by the Face Beautification
Problems arise as a result of aging, or as a result of various environmental surrounding factors such as exposure to heat and stress, or bad behaviors such as alcohol and smoking, even stress and psychological stress play a negative role in the shape and health of the face.
As for the most prominent problems that result from the mentioned factors, they are:
- Various facial wrinkles.
- Accumulation of fat in the neck.
- Relaxing the skin of the jaw.
- Drop in the middle of the face.
- Double chin.
- Chronic wounds and scars.
Facial beautification techniques
It is preferable to perform long facial beautification and it requires total anesthesia, and its completion takes about 5 hours or less. As for the results, it is the best and the fastest visible among other techniques, but it is flawed that the risk ratio is high.
Laser facial beautification:
The process takes two hours if it is for the entire face or 45 minutes if it is for a part of the face such as the eyes or nose and the anesthesia used is local.
The laser stimulates collagen, which helps eliminate wrinkles, but one session of the laser is not sufficient to achieve the desired goal or goal, but must be repeated.
The cost of the laser is medium and its risks are lower compared to surgery. The results need more time.
Also read about laser technology in cosmetology.
Facial cosmetic injection:
The most popular injection materials are Botox and filler.
The operation does not require anesthesia, it does not take more than a few minutes, and results can be observed upon completion of the injection.
The costs of the injection are less, but they require repetition after a period of six months or a year at the latest, because a single injection session is not sufficient because the effect of injection is relatively temporary, which defects this technique, and the injection does not suit the long face.
Side effects after facial beautification in Turkey
Symptoms vary according to the technique used in facial beautification in Turkey, and here are the most common symptoms:
- Pain and tingling: are overcome with the use of analgesics.
- Redness and swelling: Cold compresses are used to get rid of them.
- Itching: it goes away by looking after the skin according to the doctor’s recommendations.
- Bruises: appear especially with the use of the injection technique. The bruises are removed with the use of topical creams.
- You should see a doctor if these symptoms persist for more than a month.
Complications may occur during the operation
- Burns or scars during the use of the laser.
- Temporary bleeding while using the surgical technique.
- Numbness and loss of feeling in surgery.
- Change in skin tone.
- The scars.
All of these complications are a reason for selecting an unqualified, inexperienced doctor.
- The patient may feel the doctor’s inexperience when the cost of the operation significantly decreases compared to other centers.
- The criterion of low cost should not be chosen on the intention of performing a facelift, otherwise the complications of the operation may expose him to costs that exceed the costs of the operation he performed.
- Simply, the surgery is the most common way for the patient to be exposed to risks, but the injection has less risk
The cost of face surgery in Turkey
The cost varies according to the technique used in cosmetology, so surgery is the most expensive, which ranges from 2500 to 4000 dollars, according to the medical center and the specialist doctor’s fee in addition to the treatment area in the face.
As for the laser, the session costs about $ 500.
Finally, we conclude with an average injection cost of $ 350 per injection.