Face Beautification for men in Turkey
Face beautification or Face-lifting for men in Turkey, where the pursuit of beauty is no longer a monopoly of women, but the man has sought him, as women are alike, and recently, abdominal suction operations and breast repair operations for men have also appeared recently, as cosmetic has entered the facial range.
Turk Aesthetic talks in detail about the subject of men’s facials, types of facials, costs and more.
What is facial surgery for men?
It is an art that includes many other techniques such as face lift, filler injection, laser moles or scars, or surgery, mustache or beard intensification.
So, imparting beauty to a man may be in several ways according to the differences between men. As for the most important operations that fall within the scope of facial beautification, we mention:
- Face lift.
- Lifting the eyebrows and tightening the eyelids.
- Remove moles and the effects of wounds and scars.
- Facial fat injection.
- Get rid of wrinkles with Filler or BTX.
Celebrities who underwent a facelift
- Johnny Depp.
- Ashton Kutcher.
- Brad Pitt.
- And Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Candidates for men’s facial plastic surgery
For every adult man who suffers from one of the following problems, he can consider a facial cosmetic procedure:
- Thinness problem in the face.
- Accumulation of facial fat.
- Poor growth of the mustache or beard.
- Wrinkles around the eyes, mouth, or forehead.
- Sagging eyelids.
- The appearance of scars, wounds or moles.
It is required for the cosmetic procedure to be fully health and wellness and the absence of any chronic disease or addiction and thanks to the man being a non-smoker because smoking negatively affects the results.
Steps in the process of facial beautification for men
- All types of facial plastic surgery begin by agreeing with the patient on the shape and drawing lines on the place to be beautified.
- After that, the anesthesia is performed according to the type of operation. It may be general for the whole body in surgical cases or localized in cases of laser or injection.
- The second step: begins after the entry into force of the anesthesia, so the doctor begins performing surgical incisions with a scalpel, a laser, or a direct injection according to the type of operation.
- The third step: in cases of thickening the beard and mustache, is the extraction of follicles.
- Finally, the incisions are closed after surgery, then the patient enters the awakening stage.
Recovery period after face beautification
- The recovery period varies according to the plastic surgery process. In the event of surgery, the recovery period ranges around four weeks.
- In the case of laser cosmetology, recovery does not exceed a period of ten days.
- Finally, in the event of injection, the recovery period is two or three days at the latest.
- It is generally advised that during a facial convalescence, no direct exposure to sunlight.
- Not to overburden the body.
- Drink water and eat healthy food.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol as much as possible.
- Adhere to the doctor’s recommendations literally according to each person’s individual differences.
- As for the results, they appear after the bruising, swelling or redness has disappeared from the face.
- The quality of the results is also closely related to the choice of a skilled doctor in addition to being realistic and contented.
Risks and complications
- Generally, surgical plastic surgery carries the greatest risk, given the body’s total anesthesia.
- Surgery also includes bleeding risks due to a patient’s blood problem.
- Infection due to lack of adequate sterilization in the center.
- It should be noted that the rate of complications after the operation is closely related to the choice of the doctor and the medical center.
- And always remember that the cheapest plastic surgery is the most valuable for the restoration of the body may need in the event of any medical error.