Dermabrasion is one of the most famous and simplest procedures used to get rid of unwanted skin effects and pimples that negatively affect the beauty of the skin.
Turk Aesthetic in the following lines will talk about the technique of skin irritation – Dermabrasion or the so-called skin abrasion, how it is, candidates for the process, and other information of interest to the reader.
What is Dermabrasion?
- Skin scraping, skin scraping or emery of skin are synonyms used against the term skin irritation – Dermabrasion in English.
- It is a non-surgical alternative that is carried out in a clinic or a medical beauty center under the specialty of dermatology or plastic medicine.
- Pass the instrument with a metal tip over the skin by pressing to remove the unwanted surface layer to restore the skin’s natural appearance.
- The entire process takes 20 to 60 minutes, according to the area to be treated and is performed under local anesthesia.
Dermabrasion – problems treated by skin irritation
- Scars caused by accidents, smallpox, or some skin problems.
- Dark skin.
- Surface tattoo removal.
- Simple lines and wrinkles.
- It should be noted that the sessions of skin irritation – Dermabrasion are not suitable for skin pigmentations that are after birth and do not treat moles nor are they suitable for removing the problems we mentioned.
- In the event that its severity is high in other words, it is only suitable for the mentioned simple and medium severity problems.
Before the Dermabrasion session
- The patient must follow some instructions before undergoing a skin-irritation session, which we summarize as follows:
- Not to use cosmetics before the operation and to completely clean the skin.
- Refrain from irritating the skin for a month if he had previously had a laser session or peeling of any kind.
- Enjoy patience, relax and avoid stress.
- Read also about carbon peels.
During the session
- The patient takes some sedatives to avoid tension, then the session begins with cleaning and drying the skin.
- After that the doctor begins the process of local anesthesia by injection or cream and then passes the instrument with a mineral head on the surface of the skin to be treated to disappear the unwanted effects directly.
After the session
- You can leave the medical center once the skin-correcting session is completed.
- It is not permissible to be exposed to direct sunlight, and it is forbidden to use makeup and cosmetics.
- It is preferable not to consume alcohol and refrain from smoking, as it is forbidden to take aspirin and blood thinners for a period of two weeks after the session.
The results of Dermabrasion
- After the end of the drug, the patient will experience a burning sensation and possible severe pain, in addition to the appearance of simple swelling and redness, which disappear with cold compresses, analgesics and moisturizing creams.
- The effects of redness disappear after a week to make the skin look pink.
- With the passage of time and after the passage of four weeks, the skin color returns to the natural appearance desired by the patient.
The cost of Dermabrasion skin irritation
- This treatment is not included in the health insurance because it is a cosmetic procedure.
- The cost of the session varies according to the medical center and the doctor’s skill.
- The cost also determines the area of the skin to be treated.
- The price of a session in Istanbul centers ranges from 900 to 2000 dollars, and the cost is considered to be average compared to peeling and laser sessions.
- You can get the cost from the Turk Aesthetic Center by contacting us.
Dermabrasion alternatives to treat skin problems
Many resort to some alternative solutions for skin-scraping sessions, including:
- Laser peeling of the skin, which permeates the layers of the skin to stimulate the production of collagen, thereby restoring the natural color and vitality of the skin.
- Chemical peels of three degrees are simple, medium and deep and are done with the help of chemical compounds and acidic aids for exfoliation.
- Crystal peeling of the skin using crystal sand to remove the surface layer of the skin.
To compare the best, you can contact us to request advice via the link