Dental Restoration in Turkey in this article Turk Aesthetic provides you the information on Dental Losses treatment
Dental implants in Turkey Istanbul are one of the most important treatments available that ensure the restoration of the shape, appearance and work of natural teeth that were lost. As the dental implant provides restoration of a tooth that was lost for some reason and lasts for a large period of time that may reach tens of years without the need for any other procedure.
As the implant may also affect the external shape of the face and provide a natural shape for the face and it also provides strength to the jaw bone after the stability of the metal implant. Among the most important advantages of dental implants:
- There is no need to sculpt healthy teeth.
- A long period that the age of agriculture reaches, as we mentioned previously, may reach tens of years.
- Natural look and feel very close to natural teeth.
- Not having to see a doctor periodically.
- Dental implantation may cost you a cost compared to some other procedures, but this procedure provides you with a permanent result and additional advantages that may not be obtained with other solutions.
All you have to do is choose the right place, credibility, in addition to the doctor’s experience and the quality of the materials used and make sure of them. You can contact the Turkish medical team at any time to get all the information related to the dental implant work in Turkey.
Dental Restoration in Turkey – Video
Dental Losses Treatment
the Bridge is one of the most popular methods of treating missing teeth in a very wide way and it ranks first in terms of the number of people who have undergone this procedure.
the process considered one of the important treatments in the field of dental treatment and care, and the dental bridge is made of several primary materials, the most important of which are:
Porcelain or ceramic.
Zirconium (zirconium) newly.
Bridges used in the past and rarely used now, such as bridges of gold, silver or copper.
To make a permanent or fixed dental bridge, the teeth adjacent to the missing tooth are first carved, and then an imprint of the missing tooth and the adjacent tooth is taken together and sent to the laboratory to design the bridge, and after a few days, the doctor installs it in its appropriate place. Typically, a fixed bridge takes 5 to 8 days to operate on average. For more information, you can contact the Turkish medical team to get all the information related to this procedure.
The lifespan of combined bridges usually ranges from approximately 5 to 15 years without the need to see a doctor to in case of specific complaints, taking into account the quality of work. Also, smoking and drinking alcohol may negatively affect the shelf life of this procedure.
another option for dental restoration with partial dentures is also one of the treatments available in this regard.
use in case of teeth lost 2-4 teeth, where a small bridge design to fill this gap.
This technique is physically convenient and simple, but it has some disadvantages, including:
- It may negatively affect the gums.
- It may sometimes affect the neighboring healthy teeth.
- Liable to fall at times.
- It may cause infections or wounds to the jaw or gums.
- Partial dentures are made of plastic materials to install in the place of missing teeth.
- This technique does not require much money and time. You can visit the dentures page for more information.
This procedure consider one of the most appropriate, least expensive and simplest procedures.
The procedure usually use in missing teeth completely as a result of aging.
The disadvantages of complete dentures:
- Inability to speak and chew comfortably.
- The possibility of falling in situations of strong speech or strong coughing.
- Striking face shape.
- Impact on the jaw bone.
- Its effect on the gums.
- Some people also suffer from not savoring food as well as drinks normally.
Dental Restoration Cost in Turkey
depending on process type the cost is varied.