Dental lenses in Turkey The most beautiful thing we see on the face is the white smile that reflects beauty and attractiveness
In our time, people’s interest in beauty has become common and popular, especially the beauty of the teeth and their bright whiteness, so there has spread the technology of dental lenses or veneers
It is considered one of the best inventions of our time, which many women and men alike in Turkey, the Arab world and the whole world have become to acquire.
Dental lenses are distinguished by speed and beauty, and they are suitable for many dental problems.
And in Turkey, the country between the continents, which became famous for its beauty centers, which became famous throughout the Arab and European world, and the fame of its centers for therapeutic and tourist cosmetics, especially in the field of dentistry, a destination for all people who dream of white teeth and smiles similar to Hollywood stars. So let’s learn in this article about the most important modern dental techniques in the world of beauty, namely Dental lenses in Turkey.
here below some quick information about Dental lenses:
|Procedure Duration||1.30 hour approx. for each session|
|Session number||3-4 Sessions|
|Procedure aim||Cosmetic dentistry (smile row)|
|Results continuity||Around 15 years (under the condition of dental care)|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||150 – 250$ per tooth according to material type|
Dental lenses Video
Before And After Dental lenses
Before installing the lenses, an initial session with the doctor is required, during which the appropriateness of expectations is determined, the purpose of using dental lenses, alternative suggestions or the number of veneers, so the doctor must be fully listened to and the prior discussion and attention to all details.
Before starting the process of placing dental lenses, the doctor will direct you to take an x-ray of your teeth, to see if your teeth need treatment and attention before starting the lenses.
And if any defect in the teeth such as decay, erosion, gum disease, or a need for orthodontics appears in the radiograph, then dental treatment should be started and after the treatment is completed, it becomes possible to directly prepare the lenses.
Here are the steps for applying a dental procedure:
- The dentist begins by removing about half a millimeter of tooth enamel.
- Then the doctor makes a model of the teeth using a special mold and sends it to the laboratory so that suitable lenses or veneers are built, and it usually takes about one to two weeks to prepare the lenses, after which the doctor communicates with the person and directly places them.
- Of course, the doctor makes sure that the sizes and colors of the lenses are appropriate for the teeth, and when he checks them, he starts working on cleaning the teeth completely to make sure that bacteria do not grow under the lenses.
- By using a grinding machine, the dental hygienist roughens the surface of the teeth so that it can stick the lenses well, put special cement and stick the lenses.
- Then he uses ultraviolet light to work on drying the cement directly, and all this process needs a period between two and two and a half hours.
Types of dental lenses in Turkey
Dental lenses differ in terms of the type from which the lens is made, and are also divided in terms of installation into permanent dental lenses, and temporary lenses, and in terms of materials and their differences, they are as follows:
01- Dental lenses with veneers
One of the most prevalent techniques in dental lenses, and it has become very popular in dental clinics, and many people know the process of installing dental lenses in its name, so it is said “veneers” or we know it as “Hollywood smile”.
Despite the high prices, but it is one of the best techniques in terms of installation and in the case of the permanent fixed lens it is used to beautify the smile of people by filing a part of the teeth or molars that we want to prepare. It is possible to prepare the tooth to receive the dental lenses without even resorting to to anaesthesia.
Veneer installation steps:
At first, the dentist will measure or print the shape of your teeth before preparation.
And then he files parts of the teeth on which he will install dental lenses.
Later, he measures your teeth again after preparing them and sending them to the lab, so that the veneers are made for them with the same initial size.
Then the doctor prepares a temporary formula, and then the next session fixes the dental lenses or the veneer with a strong adhesive on the teeth so that you can feel the difference and enjoy a bright white smile.
02- Lumineer dental lenses
This technique is very similar to veneers
They are almost identical in features, but they do not need to cool the teeth like veneers, and their use is due to the availability of the material only, where the manufacture of lumineers is made of a solid ceramic material and at the best prices for dental lenses that can endure for long times and are also used to beautify the appearance of the teeth in the sense of lengthening, enlarging or reducing the teeth It also does not cause a crisis in the size of the mouth and teeth, its thickness ranges from 0.3 mm to 0.1 mm, and it is fixed with a very strong adhesive of acrylic resin cement.
Of course, we can say that it is the best choice for the use or installation of cosmetic dental lenses, luminaire for people who have a phobia or an excessive fear of dental injections or the use of a dental drill, which is called the contra.
Lumineers dental problems
There are some problems faced by dental luminescent lenses, namely:
- Portions of food collect between the dental lenses, so it is preferable to use dental floss to clean between the cosmetic dental lenses from deposits and others.
- When used incorrectly and cracks occur, a weakness in the fixing material for the cosmetic dental lens may be removed.
- The high cost of these cosmetic lenses compared to porcelain, zircon and Emax.
- When installing the veneers, large parts of the teeth may become cold, especially sensitivity of the teeth to cold and hot drinks.
- Dental lenses are not suitable for people who practice violent sports for fear of lenses breaking.
03- Ampress dental lenses
Impressors are among the oldest used in the manufacture of dental lenses
They are also considered one of the cheapest lenses, most of the time they are used for back molars.
Despite its advantages in not needing a cold for the tooth or the tooth on which it is installed, there is a lack and rarity in its use recently due to the old material and defects that appear in a short period, in addition to changing the color and the appearance of an unpleasant odor over time.
When do I need to make dental lenses (in Turkey)
Many cases do not have a medical solution to achieve the appropriate aesthetic and attractiveness, except by means of dental lenses. These cases are:
- Teeth discoloration and discoloration due to smoking and bad health habits.
- People who are born with yellow or pale teeth.
- Teeth are broken or eroded for one reason or another.
- A congenital defect in the shape and rows of the teeth.
- The nature of the tooth or the circumstances that do not allow orthodontic work.
- When filling the spaces between the teeth, as they increase with the tooth and the jawbone changes.
- Dental lenses are distinguished by their high quality, by hiding defects, by their relative durability and their ability to bear.
- Permanent lenses are able to live long on the tooth, as they live for fifteen years, with attention to proper use and cleaning.
- Work on health care so that it does not cause problems, especially in the gums or teeth.
- One of its most important features is the speed of its implementation and installation, as you need only two and three sessions for installation, and it is ready immediately on your teeth.
- For very high quality veneer adhesives that last from 10 to 15 years.
- With regard to temporary lenses, they are preferred to hide defects and do not need prior to dental filing.
- Of course, each technique has disadvantages and defects, so the cost of lenses is very high compared to other cosmetic methods.
- As for the preparation sessions, it makes the tooth or molar more sensitive and less thick, and this leads to exposure to more various dental problems such as inflammation, sensitivity and decay.
- Despite its misalignment, it is not possible to restore the tooth to what it was in the past before it was removed and modified.
- The lenses do not protect the teeth from decay when neglecting oral hygiene or exposure to any bacteria that cause the accumulation of problems under the tooth or molar.
- Dental lenses are not an actual treatment for dental problems, unlike orthodontics, but they are an external means for deceptive aesthetics, and they hide defects and do not solve them.
- As for its color, it changes when smoking, when eating some foods and drinks that contain dyes.
- She suffers damage and breakage due to biting a hard object or hitting her in the face.
Difference between dental crowns and lenses?
Of course, the lenses are a very thin layer of porcelain or other materials with a thickness of 1 mm and are attached to the front section of your teeth.
Whereas, the thickness of the crown or dental dressing is about 2 mm, and it covers the entire tooth. It can be made of porcelain, porcelain, metal alloy, or all-metal alloy.
With regard to knowing what is appropriate for the teeth of individuals using lenses or dental crowns, this depends on the position of the teeth and the thing to be repaired.
Therefore, there are a number of normal conditions for dental restoration, which are:
- Bad tooth color.
- Are the teeth crumbled, felt, or broken?
- Are the teeth decayed or weak?
- Are the teeth tilted and not regular?
Of course, in the two ways, the crown and the lenses, if they are ceramic or composite, except for the fully metal crowns, all the teeth match and become similar to the teeth.
Tips for Dental lenses in Turkey
- Paying attention to hygiene, periodic follow-up, and taking care of the health of the mouth, teeth and gums, and this is one of the most important things to maintain dental lenses without causing damage.
- Staying away and avoiding pulling food or biting on hard and hard things.
- Work to protect the face and mouth from blows and shocks. In the event of breakage, we cannot re-stick it and bear the cost of a new one.
- With regard to dental lenses, each case and each face has what suits it. For example, do not ask the doctor to imitate an actor or singer, for the doctor will install what suits your face in terms of degree and shape, in order to match the shape of the mouth, facial bones and skin color.
- It is important to make a periodic visit to the doctor even when you do not feel problems, as it is important to avoid complications or deposits that you may not feel, which may lead to the loss of the original tooth, which in turn leads to the complete fall of the lenses.
- After the age of fifteen years, we can do dental work, with attention to the fact that the age of dental lenses is a maximum of twenty years, so do not put them early and spoil your natural teeth, but orthodontic work is done and this is the best solution in young age.
Cost of Dental lenses in Turkey
As for the costs of dental lenses, they range from 1000 to 3000 dollars, so they must be preserved from breakage and pigments.
In Turkey it is between 925 and 2500 dollars per tooth and it can last from 10 to 15 years.
As for the cost of composite lenses, it is approximately $ 250 to $ 1500 per tooth and may last between five to seven years.
In terms of the cost of veneers in Turkey, it ranges from 140 to 255 US dollars per tooth, and the costs include initial examination fees and follow-up after the operation.
As for the price of dental luminaire in Turkey, it is between 300 to 500 US dollars per tooth.