Dental implants in Turkey 2021 by Turk Aesthetic We offer you important information with all that is related to the topic of dental implantation from start to the end as the doctors in Turk Aesthetic specialize and have high experience in the field of dental treatment and cosmetology.
Here below some quick information for Dental Implants:
|Procedure Duration||30 minutes Approx.. for each tooth|
|Session number||2 Sessions|
|Procedure aim||Compensate for lost teeth|
|Results continuity||Around 15 years|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||350$ per tooth.|
Dental Implants In Turkey 2021 – Video
Dental Implants in Turkey 2021- Before and After
Dental implants Process
Dental implants are based on several things, the most important of which are:
- The number of missing teeth.
- A person’s health condition.
- Oral and gum health.
- The condition of the jaw bone is of great importance in terms of the stability of the dental implant.
- Vacuum space at both ends of the tooth, and it fits with the possibility of implantation.
The dentist in Turk Aesthetic will see all the information related to the patient’s health and after that a radiogram is taken in order to see if there are any additional things that did not appear with the usual diagnosis by the dentist and then all the information is compared to create an action plan in which the selection is made:
- The number of metal implants.
- Locate the implants accurately.
- In the event of a weakening of the jawbone, a filler or a strengthening powder will be added to the teeth.
- The number of days that the patient needs to stay in Turkey Istanbul.
- The type of implants to be performed.
- In the event of infections, the patient is given special treatments to get rid of infections at the roots of the teeth or gums.
- Extraction of teeth that are not healthy or prone to fall during a short period of time, or those that are not in good health.
After informing the patient of all necessary information, practical procedures are started and sessions are scheduled and time differences are established. The patient is also notified of the appointment to be in Turkey to perform dental crowns after the implant is completed.
Dental implants steps
Before the procedure
There are many things to follow before starting dental implants in Turkey, and we will mention here the most important:
- Inform the medical team and doctors in Turk aesthetic details of your health status, including diseases, medications used, or previous operations.
- Avoid fluidized blood medication or alcohol at least ten days before the procedure.
- Staying a sufficient period of time in Turkey Istanbul from a minimum of 3 days to a maximum of 7 days.
- Obtaining the approximate costs and sending pictures of the teeth you have, whether they are normal or radiographic images, until the doctor looks at them, inspects them, and sends you an approximate inspection and costs.
After completing all of the above, implant procedure will start, where the doctor will arrange:
- Make a small incision in the gums to see the jawbone.
- Puncture with the dentist’s medical equipment to create the location of the dental implant.
- After completing the drilling procedure, the metal implant is inserted and fixed to the jaw, making sure of its appropriate location and direction.
- In the last step, after completing and verifying everything, the area will be closed with a soft, gum stitch.
- The patient is given instructions and medications that he needs to use after the implant is completed.
After the procedure
It is preferable to follow the medical and health instructions given by the doctor and the accompanying medical guide carefully to obtain the best results and avoid side effects and negative things as possible:
- Avoid hot foods in the first days after transplantation.
- Avoid alcohol for ten days after the procedure.
- Refrain from using blood thinners and, if necessary, tell your doctor and dentist at the same time to take the necessary precautions
Dental implant Side effects
Similar to any medical or surgical procedure, dental implants remain, some of the temporary side effects, the most important of which are:
- Some mild pain after completing the procedure in the first days.
- Redness and bruising may occur sometimes, but not all, and this varies from person to person depending on the nature of the body.
- Temporary numbness in the jaw area that lasts for the first days after implantation.
- In rare cases, some infections may occur or the body rejects the dental implant. In this case, you should contact the medical team immediately and return to Turkey to take the necessary measures
Dental implant Duration
After successfully completing all dental implant steps in Turkey, an appointment will be made to perform dental crowns that will take the place of the natural teeth, and this period usually ranges from one to three months after the implant procedure.
Then he took the tooth shape design and sent it to the laboratory to form the new dental crowns that will be installed on the roots.
Usually the patient needs to stay in Turkey Istanbul during the second visit from 5 to 7 days only.
Dental crowns types
After completing dental implants in Turkey, the quality of dental coatings that will be designed to take the place of natural teeth is selected. There are two basic types of these coatings:
Porcelain or ceramic:
It is a very famous and ancient quality where the interior is a metal base and from the outside it is coated with porcelain or ceramic material that has been widely used in the past two decades.
Zirconium or zircon:
It is a new and very famous quality in the field of dental crowns. It has ranked first globally in recent years and has many advantages, the most important of which are:
- No need for internal metal filling like old ceramic crowns.
- The shape and color of the zirconium is natural and very close to the color of the natural teeth due to the lack of a mineral base.
- The ability to pass light through it, which gives it a natural color as the color of the natural teeth.
- The ability to choose the degree of color that suits you before sending teeth to the laboratory to be suitable for your natural teeth.
- Durability: The zirconium also gives an added advantage over ceramic or porcelain.
- The rare occurrence of zirconium for unpleasant smells, such as porcelain, that most patients suffered from.
Dental implants materials
There are many dental implants used in metal, but they all depend primarily on titanium metal, as this mineral has many advantages, including the body’s refusal to it and the possibility of it to fit easily and its integration with the jaw bone and the place where it was implanted.
We at Turk Aesthetic always strive to use the most important and the best and the best two types of implants to get positive results and avoid the side effects that may occur as a result of using poor qualities.
Among the most important qualities used by us are the German quality, the first toast and the famous Swiss brands.
Before and after dental implants…
Dental implants make a big difference in the form and the content and also in the person’s psychological state, as the shape as a result of losing the teeth may negatively affect the psychological state of the patient. Also, the loss of teeth in abundance may affect the state of health, especially for long periods of time as a result of the inability to eat all foods easily and without effort.
There is a big difference before and after implanting the teeth in terms of shape and also in terms of using them as they are natural teeth without the need to do anything extra or suffering as in cases of temporary jaw.
Cost of dental implants Turkey 2021
The cost of dental implants in Turkey is one of the most important questions that may arise in the mind of every person who wishes to travel to Turkey to perform dental implants, in which we will talk briefly and simplified about the average costs of this process.
Cost of dental implants changes based on several things, including:
- Number of teeth.
- Used Quality.
- The existence of the need for additional things such as extraction of previous teeth or the need to strengthen the jaw bone.
- Also, the cost varies according to where the missing teeth are located, so if 3 teeth are adjacent, it is sufficient to perform only two implants and make a dental bridge after them without the need for 3 implants.
Usually, the cost of one tooth implant without dental crown is from 400 to 500 USD, which equals an average of 350 to 450 euros. In some rare cases Swiss varieties can be used, these varieties may cost up to 900 dollars, or about 800 euros.