Cheeks filler as with age, the body loses stored fat in some areas, including the face and cheeks.
- Fat loss results in the appearance of wrinkles, and consequently the appearance of the nose and the lack of symmetry on the face, which leads people to believe that the matter needs plastic surgery, but the solution is much simpler than that.
- Filler is one of the simple solutions to restore the freshness and vitality of the face. Is aging the only reason for losing fat or are there other reasons.
- Is Filler Really Treating This Problem?
Turk Aesthetic Center on this topic will talk at length in the following few lines:
Common reasons for using Cheeks Filler
- Asymmetry of facial features.
- Weight and fat loss.
- Old age.
- Pallor of the face.
Cheeks Fill What is Filler and its types?
Filler is the technique of filling blanks of the face resulting from the appearance of wrinkles as a result of fat loss and therefore it means filling in the English language and not a name for a substance or a biomarker.
As for the materials used to fill the fillers, they differ according to the different types. There are permanent and temporary filters.
Each of the materials used for the filler has a specific property there.
- Self-fat Filler
Fat is extracted from the same person and injected again into wrinkled areas.
There are no risks of these fats, as they are not foreign bodies and the body will not refuse them, but this material is flawed because it is not permanent and may only last about six months.
- Hyaluronic Acid
An acidic substance already presents in the skin that not only inflates the cheeks but also gives the skin freshness due to the skin’s hydration
- Polycare Emide
A semi-permanent substance used to treat deeper wrinkles and is also used to treat facial scars.
- Semi-permanent fill
It lasts for about two years. It is used for injecting medium and deep wrinkles and treating minor scars.
One of the substances presents in the body, the secretion of which decreases with age.
It is considered a safe material because it is excreted from the body and does not cause allergies.
Collagen defects that their results are temporary and do not last for more than six months.
- Polyurethane Filler
Catalyst for collagen production, and its results are progressive, and it is almost permanent and lasts for about two years at the latest.
Steps to make a cheeks filler
- Determine the places to be injected in agreement with the doctor.
- Local anesthesia with topical spray or cream.
- Injections with ice packs to reduce redness and swelling.
- The patient can return to normal life without any problems.
- In the event that the cheeks are injected into the subjective materials, that is, the fat extracted from the patient’s body itself, it is added to the steps that have been mentioned, the stage of liposuction from the buttocks, abdomen, or other places where the fat accumulates in abundance.
Multiples of the process
- Swelling and redness.
- Injected materials sometimes clump due to the doctor’s limited experience of bleeding at injection sites.
- Granuloma due to injection of substances that the body may not accept.
- In this case, the worst thing is to inject anti-swelling material to dissolve what was injected, and thus not to benefit from the session completely and the need to repeat it again.
- An experienced physician must perform an allergy test in order to avoid this from happening.
Tips and recommendations
- The results appear after the temporary redness and swelling subsides, after the expiration of two weeks after the operation.
- In some cases, the results start to appear about two months, gradually, according to the type of substance that was injected.
- Doctors advise patients to adhere to general instructions after the procedure to ensure the expected results are obtained.
We mention some of those instructions
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Not to be exposed to sunlight directly, especially during the first two weeks after the operation.
- Perfect rest.
- Not wearing makeup and cosmetics for women.
- Be patient and stay away from stress.
The cost of injection cheeks filler in Turkey
- It cost per session is about $ 350.
- The cost varies according to the materials used in addition to the doctor’s fee and the medical center.