Cheeks enlargement in Turkey gives the cheeks a glow and beauty to the face, but before deciding to make the cheeks enlargement process, it is necessary to know the nature of the process, its types, the expected results, and the risks in addition to the costs.
Turk Aesthetic talks about this subject in the following lines.
What is it?
It is a procedure that aims to enlarge the sunken cheeks and conceal its imperfections to give the face more charm and beauty.
There are three types of cheeks enlargement operations:
- Silicone implants in the cheeks.
- Injecting fat extracted from the thighs into the cheeks.
- Injecting collagen or Botox into the cheeks.
- The procedure of injection is simpler, easier, and less complications and cost, but the drawback is that the results are not permanent, which necessitates repeating the procedure every time period.
- As for implantation of stents, it is complicated due to the possibility of complications due to the presence of a foreign body in the body, but its advantage in immediate and semi-permanent results.
- It is worth noting that many celebrities performed blowing of the cheeks, which resulted in significant positive differences.
We mention celebrities:
- Egyptian singer Angham.
- Nawal al-Zoghbi.
- Ghada Abdel Razek.
- American star Shermegan Fox.
- The surgeon discusses the patient as desired, the goal of the operation, and the expected results as a first step.
- After that, medical tests are performed to ensure that the body is ready for the procedure.
- The process takes from thirty to sixty minutes and does not need to be performed under the influence of general anesthesia, local anesthesia is sufficient in the event of injection.
- As for the transplant procedure, the patient needs total anesthesia.
- In the event of a fat injection, the doctor extracts the fat accumulated in the thighs area, after which the fat is injected into the cheeks.
- The procedure for fattening the cheeks with collagen injections is faster because it reduces liposuction from the thighs.
- It is worth noting that the implant of a silicon stent in the cheeks is performed by means of surgery from inside the mouth, which is more common.
Process risks and complications
- The risks and complications vary according to the method used in blowing the cheeks.
- For example, complications are rare if cheeks are injected with a filler.
- The two sides of the face are not harmonious so that one end appears fatter and larger than the other, depending on the skill of the doctor.
- Sensitivity and rejection of the foreign body implanted in the body in the event of a silicone implant.
- Infection as a result of the non-sterilization of medical equipment and the poor medical center and its lack of basic health standards.
- Numbness and loss of sense of the face as a result of nerve damage during surgery, and that is the result of surgery done by a doctor who is not sufficiently qualified.
Results after cheeks enlargement
- To start with and to obtain the results that were discussed before the operation with the doctor, on the patient’s side, it is necessary to completely comply with the instructions recommended by the doctor.
- The patient must be realistic and patient.
- Results appear immediately after the swelling has disappeared from the face following implantation.
- As for the expected time, it is about two weeks on average.
- The patient may feel some occasional pain that goes away with the use of analgesics.
Cheeks enlargement cost in Turkey
- The cost varies according to the method used in fattening the cheeks, so Botox or filler injection is considered the best way, followed by a fat injection method.
- Finally, the method of implanting silicone stents is the most expensive.
- You can contact our support team to get the cost more accurately via the link.