Cheek Lift Everyone, including women and men, dreams of the appearance of a young man and a taut face and tight and beautiful cheeks, and everyone wishes to resemble movie stars with a face and cheeks full of freshness, and to be praised by others for the beauty and freshness of his face.
During the previous years, plastic surgery has spread, especially facelift and facelift, including cheek tightening, which everyone, including women and men, has sought to tighten the cheeks so that they appear young and fresh.
Therefore, today we will discuss this process and its importance:
Here below some quick information about Cheek Lift process:
|Procedure duration||2-3 Hours|
|staying at hospital||one night after process|
|Continuity of results||up 10 years|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||Surgeries starting from 2000 USD|
Cheek Lift (with HIFU) Video
What is Cheek Lift?
Cheek tightening is one of the most important facial plastic surgery operations, as it is based on getting rid of everything that is excess and flabby and removing wrinkles and fine lines of a smile in the skin, especially in the cheek area, which is due to aging and weakness in the skin’s secretion of collagen and elastin, and these two substances are The reason is the youthful appearance of the skin.
The cheek tightening process is characterized by high efficiency and quick and guaranteed results that help to get rid of the superficial and deep effects of wrinkles and skin sagging due to aging and weight loss.
What is procedure aim?
Cheek lift can solve many problems, including:
- Sagging, and the appearance of wrinkles indicating aging, caused by a severe decrease in the production of elastin and collagen in the body.
- The loss of vitality and dryness of the skin makes the appearance of the cheeks and face wrinkled.
- The appearance of excess and sagging skin at the bottom of the face.
- Following the fluctuating regimens in weight loss, which causes a difference in the structure of the face and its sagging, in addition to losing fat as a result of infection with some diseases or the effects of drugs on the dryness of the skin and its loss of freshness.
- Smoking, stress, stress, lack of interest in the body, adequate rest and not eating healthy and useful food are the reason for sagging cheeks and face.
Cheek lift methods
First, with regard to anesthesia, there are:
- General anesthesia.
- Partial anesthesia.
- Local anesthesia.
The method of anesthesia varies according to the patient’s tolerance of some pain, and according to what the doctor decides in agreement with the patient, and according to the nature of the procedure (surgical or non-surgical). As for the procedure options and the methods used:
1- Lifting the cheeks with surgery
This operation is based on tightening the cheek through general anesthesia for the patient and performing the surgery, and the doctor tightens the skin and facial muscles and gets rid of the sagging, as a small incision is made on both sides of the ear in an inconspicuous manner, and then the fat is removed from the facial muscles and the face is lifted while getting rid of everything that is in excess. Then the cheek skin is pulled out and excess of it is removed at the end of the operation. After that, the patient will stay in the hospital for 2-4 days, during which the patient is under the supervision of the surgeon in order to notice any symptoms that may occur after the operation, and then the person is discharged from the hospital and returns to his normal life.
2- Laser cheek tightening
The doctor examines the facial tissues to see the extent of the possibility of using laser technology, and the surgeon uses local anesthesia on the surface of the skin and drops the laser on the flabby areas to tighten it and stimulate the secretion of collagen, which is the cause of youthfulness and freshness of the skin.
3- Lifting cheeks with fillers
It consists of filling in the voids in the skin, folding wrinkles and deep lines, and filling pits and scars resulting from acne. The doctor identifies areas of the skin in the skin, cleans them, sterilizes them, and injects them using thin and small needles, and massages to ensure that the injected material spreads into the skin and does not need much time except for a few minutes, and after that, cold compresses are placed so that the tissues do not swell.
Before Cheek tightening process
Before the lift, the doctor asks many questions, such as:
- Do you have a medical history or complain of any chronic diseases, and what are the processes that you have undergone previously?
- Give me the names of the drugs that you use permanently or temporarily, whether chemical or natural, vitamins or nutritional supplements.
- You will be asked several photos of the face from several sides in order to compare the results later and in order to determine the procedures that he will work on in the cheek lift process.
- The surgeon will ask what are your expectations for the results? And he will then inform you about the results that you will get after the cheek lift procedure.
As for the recommendations..
- The doctor may prescribe medication for you to be taken before the operation.
- You will be asked to stop some medications if you are taking them permanently, such as blood-thinning medications, and nutritional supplements also, about two weeks or ten days before as needed.
- Washing the face and hair with substances that kill germs immediately before the procedure to ensure a clean area free of germs.
- Stop eating a period of 10-14 hours before starting the operation.
After Cheek tightening process
Some side effects may appear after a cheek lift, and they can be summarized as:
- Did not its percentage vary from person to person and last for about 24 hours and then disappear. It can be reduced by taking painkillers prescribed by the doctor.
- Bruises and some swelling on the face.
- Feeling some numbness in the operation area.
As for the tips that should be adhered to after the operation, they are:
- Complete comfort and no stressful work.
- Adhere to the instructions recommended by the doctor.
- Use cold compresses to reduce pain and swelling.
- Avoid exposure to direct sun for approximately three weeks.
- Stay away from vigorous exercise.
- Attendance to see the doctor after the operation, according to the dates that the doctor sets for you.
Cheek lift results
The most attractive youthful appearance, and these results last about ten years, and you may need to repeat them after that, because the face with age may sag a little, the results are very beautiful and make you look younger than you are.
Cheek lift surgery advantages
- It gives safety and spares us from fear of surgery.
- Quick notice of results without waiting and feeling satisfied with the beautiful result they get in a short time.
- The accuracy of the doctor at work gives us the beauty in which we look younger,
- then Face beauty appearing in front of people is a major reason for a person’s self-confidence, and the high hormone of happiness, especially for women who suffer from early aging.
- Cheek tightening is the most important operation we need, because the face is our mirror that reflects our personality, so enjoying the appearance of a young and young man is one of the most important things that everyone aspires to. .
Cheek lift surgery disadvantages
And in the event of choosing the wrong doctor, a group of problems may occur, including:
- The scar formed where the doctor made the incision behind the ear.
- Nerve damage to some facial nerves.
- Intuitive hair loss in the incision areas.
- Cut the capillaries feeding the various tissues of the face.
As for the contraindications for a cheek lift, or the reasons that may negatively affect the success of the operation and obtain good results:
- Smoking, as it delays wound healing.
- Weight changes Uncontrolled increase and decrease, causing a change in the size and location of fat on the face.
- Chronic diseases that cause a delay in blood clotting, so inform the doctor about all the diseases that you suffer from before starting the cheek lift procedure.
Cheek lift Cost
Cheek lift operation varies depending on several other factors:
- The doctor plays an important role in determining the cost of the operation, according to his experience, certificates, and professional progress in the aesthetic medical field.
- The type of technology used, whether it is by surgery, laser, or by filler technique.
- According to the services and medical facilities available.
The cost varies according to the country:
- in the United States of America between 5000 to 7000 US dollars,
- Turkey and Germany the approximate cost of this surgery ranges between 3000 and 5000 US dollars
- Egypt and Poland the cost ranges between 2000 to 3500 US dollars
- Ukraine, the approximate cost of this surgery ranges between 2000 and 2500 US dollars.