Carbon peel or so-called carbon laser facial is generally a type of peels like chemical peel.
Because experts and doctors have been working on new and natural techniques to get clear, radiant skin free of impurities and they met the women’s desire to get rid of premature aging signs, and the factors that have a negative impact on their skin type, carbon laser technology was invented to obtain a bright and refreshed skin.
What is Carbon laser Facial or Carbon Peel?
Carbon peel or carbon laser facial is an innovative new technology that is used in skin care, it results in a naturally bright and fresh skin. A carbon mask is placed for a few minutes on the face. The carbon molecules are integrated into dead skin cells and tissues. The carbon dioxide laser is then beamed into the carbon-covered face until it is well integrated with the skin superficial layers.
After the integration of the carbon layer with the thin surface of the skin and with the dead surface cells, the laser beams are applied by the doctor or specialists where the skin covering carbon atoms are gone away with dead superficial layers and contaminants in the skin layers.
The person then gets a new clear and pure skin layer free of impurities as the heat generated by the laser radiation makes the body produce more collagen, which removes the dead cells of the skin, this is called carbon peel or carbon laser.
How many sessions does a person need?
- For some skin types, one session is sufficient to get the desired result.
- Other skin types need to undergo two or three sessions, a session every 15 days or month.
- Advanced cases require approximately 6 sessions with a time interval of 15 days to one month until the person gets the wanted result.
Who can undergo carbon peel sessions?
Carbon laser facial experiences often end with successful results. There are many cases where carbon peel sessions are the ideal solution for it, for example:
- Women or teenagers who have chronic acne problems, blackheads, scars and small bumps.
- Oily skin and excess secretions cases.
- People who experience skin pigmentation or Melasma due to sunlight or other causes.
- Skin discolouration.
- Large facial pores due to aging or skin diseases.
- People who have work stress and have no time for skin care.
- Those who have dead or unhealthy skin layers.
Carbon peel (carbon laser) benefits
Nowadays carbon peel is one of the most important skin care and facial treatments available. It provides a bright skin within minutes without pain or side effects, with the possibility of completing the rest of the session day normally without needing a recovery period or anything like it.
Carbon peeling or carbon laser has several benefits the most important ones are:
- Getting rid of dead skin cells and layers.
- Reduce wrinkles and flaccidity.
- No anaesthesia is needed because it is painless.
- Narrowing large facial pores.
- Erase skin pigmentation spots.
- Treat chronic acne and normal pimples.
- Very useful for oily skin and its secretions.
- Effective in removing scars and pimples.
- It does not need any preparation before the session or any instructions after the session.
- Remove dead skin layers.
- Does not leave a trace after the carbon laser facial session.
- You can spend the rest of the session day normally.
- In certain cases, carbon peels can be done to specific areas of the body.
- All skin colours can get carbon peel safely.
- The cost of carbon peeling sessions is very reasonable compared to other treatments.
- Getting rid of blackheads.
- Skin whitening.
- Restore skin brightness and its freshness.
Before starting sessions
For the best results, you must consider the next:
- Do not repeat sessions very often in a short period of time.
- Stay as far as possible from the sunlight.
- Do not use makeup and cosmetics before the session.
- Stay away from any skin peel procedure for 10 days before the session.
- Wash the skin well and keep it clean.
- The patient should know that the result varies from a person to another depending on the type and colour of the skin.
- Expectations should be within normal limits.
After carbon laser facial or carbon peel
- Do not expose the treated area to sunlight directly and use sunscreen if necessary.
- There will be a slight redness after the session so there is no need to worry, it will soon disappear within a few hours.
- Use a moisturizer after the peel session in the first days after the session.
- Tell your doctor immediately if there is any excessive redness, an appearance of pimples or a feeling of continuous burning and pain the day following the carbon laser facial session.
Carbon peeling or carbon laser facial does not cause any permanent damage to the face or skin. Except for some temporary side effects such as:
- Very light tingling as a result of the laser beams that will soon disappear.
- Temporary redness in the treated area.
- Taking care of the skin in the session’s following two days because it may cause skin problems before and after the session.
Carbon Peel cost in Turkey
The cost of carbon peel or carbon laser facial sessions vary according to the country and the services provided it varies also according to the specialists’ experience and the used medical equipment.
Here is an approximate overview of carbon laser facial session prices:
- In Turkey, the cost ranges from 150 $ to 300 $.
- Saudi Arabia from 500 to 2000 Saudi riyals.
- In Egypt, it is 500 to 2000 LE.
Carbon peel prices in Turkey are one of the best and most suitable prices for most society segments. The price of a session ranges from $ 150 to $ 300.
Turkey, especially the city of Istanbul is now specialized with this technique in most beauty centres, clinics and its hospitals by the most experienced doctors and specialists, as its reasonable cost will be the main incentive for many women and men undergoing these sessions compared to the high prices in the rest of the Arab and foreign countries.
Carbon peel sessions are one of the safest and best techniques used to keep the skin bright and clear. Our specialized clinics provide you with guaranteed results and guarantee you the plastic surgeons’ and specialists’ experience to ensure you get positive results.
A lot of people undergone this technique and they were satisfied with the results that they had after the sessions, book your appointment now.