Breast enlargement surgery is a plastic surgery based on breast implantation or fat injection, which aims to give more attractive and more feminine look by increasing the size of the breasts or restoring the breast that has been shrunk after weight loss or pregnancy, this surgery can also be performed to reconstruct the breast after it was removed due to breast cancer.
Quick Information about Breast Enlargement
|The operation duration||3-4 Hours|
|Stay in the hospital after operation||Yes, one night|
|Results appearance||Immediately after disappearance process effects|
|Results effectiveness||Around 15 years|
|Return to daily activity||After 10 days|
|Procedure Application||A surgeon implants artificial stents in the chest to give it a larger size|
|Turk Aesthetic cost (Approx.)||3500 USD|
Breast Augmentation Candidates
You may be a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery if:
- Your breasts growth is fully complete.
- You are dissatisfied with your small breasts size.
- Your breasts shape and size after pregnancy, weight loss, breastfeeding, or with aging cause discomfort.
- Dissatisfaction with the upper part of the breast due to its empty shape.
- Asymmetric breasts or there is abnormal breast growth.
- Breast reconstruction after Mastectomy due to a malignant disease or a specific accident.
Breast Enlargement Implant Types
There are three types of breast implants in Turkey, the most common:
- Silicone gel-filled, available in liquid, gel, or solid form.
- Saline, sterile saline water.
- Breast augmentation using the fat transfer method, this option is suitable for women who are looking for a relatively small increase in breast size, and who prefer natural results, this technique is considered as a non-surgical technique.
Each type has advantages and disadvantages, however, most people prefer to choose implants filled with silicone gel.
As expected, breast implants generally have an average age of 10 to 15 years, and they may need to be replaced.
Watch Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Before entering the operating room, the patient’s surgeon will discuss the incisions location, which will be opened in the operation so that you are aware of the location of the scars and the shape you expect to have.
- Breast augmentation is usually done under general anaesthesia, and the surgery takes about 1-2 hours.
- In the beginning, an incision is made in the skin next to the breasts. The implant is then inserted between the pectoral muscle and the breast tissue, or behind the pectoral muscle.
- In the end, the incision is sewn and covered with a special bandage.
Breast Augmentation After Surgery Care
The time needed to recover after breast augmentation varies among patients. It generally needs 5-7 days, you can come back to your daily life activities and walking, most women are able to return to normal life after such a time, including light exercise. Be sure to discuss this topic carefully with our plastic surgeon.
Women may worry about the abnormal breast look in the first stage of recovery but this is normal and temporary. The normal look and feeling will begin to return gradually within a few weeks after the surgery.