Botox injections for the face has become one of the options offered by plastic surgeons to get rid of wrinkles without the need for plastic surgery, what is the botox and why did the doctors abandon it.
Does it cause negative effects, or is it merely a medical error caused by a lack of experience and experience of a doctor?
What is Botox?
It is a substance that relaxes the facial muscles when injected, which leads to the lack of muscle contraction upon strain, thus eliminating wrinkles.
Types of Botox injections for the face
- Injection for wrinkles around the eyes.
- Injections for oral perineal wrinkles.
- Chin and cheeks area.
- Front area injection.
- Nose area.
Botox injection process steps
- The doctor agrees with the patient in the first stage on the required form and specifies in light of that lines that the Botox will be injected into, whether in the forehead area, eyes, or otherwise.
- The doctor begins with local anesthesia with an injection pain reliever cream or spray.
- After that, the doctor begins the injection after the effect of the anesthesia takes effect.
- The process takes about thirty minutes or less, the patient can leave the center with the need to adhere to the instructions set by the doctor.
Recover from Botox injections
- The patient can practice his normal life after the injection process, but it is preferred to perform the operation at the end of the week because the face needs rest for some time.
- Analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs are used until recovery from swelling and redness.
- The results appear as soon as the effects of the bruises are gone and continue for about six months. The process can be repeated after this period has passed.
- Celebrities who underwent Botox injection.
As we mentioned, Botox is a simple, fast and free procedure with no complications. It has been performed by many celebrities around the world, including:
- Tom Cruise.
- Ashley Simpson.
- Lindsey Lohan.
The dangers of performing Botox injections
It is not the only procedure on the table of plastic medicine options and may not be the most appropriate procedure according to the person’s situation, i.e. according to individual differences.
If the patient suffers from allergies, for example, the patient must inform the doctor about it in advance, otherwise it may end up with totally unsatisfactory results.
Botox may lead to eyelid drooping or dermatitis that can be avoided by selecting a skilled doctor and informing him of all the details if you suffer from any health problem.
Read also about filler.
The cost of Botox injections for the face
The cost determination depends on several criteria, such as the choice of the doctor and the type of treatment units, or according to the area of injection.
- The cost also varies from country to country, for example in Britain, the session costs $ 350.
- Italy $ 300 a session.
- Switzerland $ 600 a session.
- Thailand $ 1,500 per session.
- United Arab Emirates $ 500.
- In Turkey, the cost of the session varies between $ 250 to $ 400, according to several criteria, as mentioned.
You can contact with the specialists directly via the link.