Blepharoplasty (also called eyelid surgery or eye lift) is a cosmetic surgery to remove or lift the Drooping and sagging upper eyelid, and puffy circles around the eyes, to get a smooth, tight and younger eyelid look. it can also change the eye shape.
Here Below some quick facts about Blepharoplasty:
|Procedure duration||1 Hour|
|Continuity of results||Lifetime|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||2000 USD|
Before & After
How is Blepharoplasty surgery done?
- Generally, the first thing people notice when they look at you is your eyes, the eyes represent an important aspect of facial beauty look.
- As the years go by, the shape and look of our eyelids change as they relax and become flaccid on the eyes, so this sluggish or swollen eyelid makes you look tired, older and sometimes can block vision if the sagging is severe.
- Eyelid surgery is performed to get rid of excess skin or fat and can solve previously mentioned problems and improve the eyes look.
- Eyelid surgery can be performed under Local anaesthesia or general anaesthesia; our doctors will follow the best option for the patient comfort during surgery.
- After applying the anaesthesia, the surgeon draws the incision lines on the eyelid so that scars that result from the surgery disappear into the natural structure of the eyelid area.
- The eyelid will be fixed by making an incision within the natural wrinkles on the eyelid skin. This allows the doctor to remove the fat, lift the muscle and flaccid skin.
- At the end of the procedure, the doctor will close the surgical incisions by using a special adhesive or removable surgical thread.
For patients who undergo an eyelid surgery the doctor can remove surgical stitches after 3 days, and sterile tape after a week, usually most patients return to work within 8-10 days. As for women, they can put makeup a week after the procedure.
After surgery, the cosmetic surgeon will give you specific instructions on the eyelid procedure after-care, and as far as you follow your cosmetic surgeon’s instructions you will get better results.
The Cost for Blepharoplasty in Turk Aesthetic starting from 2000 USD.
Surgery cost usually includes (surgeon and medical staff wages, hospital services costs, anesthesia fees, prescriptions, medical examinations).