Arm lift (Brachioplasty) in Turkey is a procedure that reduces excess fat in the arms and tightens the sagging skin resulting from weight loss.
Here below some quick information about Arm Lift process:
|Procedure duration||2-3 Hours|
|staying at hospital||one night after process|
|Continuity of results||up 10 years|
|Turk Aesthetic Cost||Procedure cost starting from 2000 USD|
Arm Lift Before After
Flabby arms causes
- Obesity, and sudden weight loss.
- Increased secretion of estrogen
- Unhealthy food, lack of vitamins and mineral salts that restores the skin.
- Liposuction results of skin sagging.
- Lack of exercise.
- Not drinking enough water is an important reason for losing skin vitality.
Arm lift surgery
The surgical procedure is the oldest and most traditional technique used.
As it has more lasting results, the most important steps that are taking place during the surgery:
- After identifying the areas to be lifted and drawing lines on it, anaesthesia is applied.
- A surgical incision is made from under the armpit vary in length depending on the size of the sagging area and the amount of fat.
- Liposuction and then the doctor takes the excess skin and sew it in aesthetic stitches.
- The doctor places bandages.
- The patient Wakes up from anaesthesia
- He can stay overnight in the hospital until the doctor makes sure that everything is going well.
- Traditional Brachioplasty.
- Laser liposuction with the surgical procedure to tighten the skin.
- With the laser to tighten the skin.
- Laser liposuction with ultrasound to tighten the skin.
- Mesotherapy for treating the arms saggy skin.
Laser Arm lift
- This technique is the latest in comparison with the traditional Brachioplasty method of arm skin lifting.
- The person does not need general anaesthesia, but the doctor only applies local anaesthesia, it is safer, it does not have any side effects and is preferred to use in cases of simple and medium skin sagging.
- Process is done by placing laser radiation on the flaccid areas and specifically on the deep layers of the skin, it stimulates collagen, tighten and strengthen the connective tissue in the skin, thus tightening the flaccid skin.
- The operation takes about 2 hours or less according to the treated area space.
- After the operation, it is recommended that the patient wear a corset on the treated skin to take its new requested shape.
- It is also advisable to take sufficient recovery time to make sure you have better results.
- This technique result has a less durability compared to the surgical method, after the process the doctors recommend a healthy diet and an exercise routine that helps keep the skin lifted after the operation.
- Laser sessions can be repeated according to the body need, the case of flabbiness and the results efficiency.
Mesotherapy Arm lift
- The most latest technology for lifting depends on injections only, and is repeated when needed.
- Mesotherapy components are a combination of minerals and amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and hyaluronidase.
- The injections melt fat and shift it into amino acids, which the body dispose of by urine or burned energy.
- Mesotherapy also provides skin nutrition and stimulates the body to produce collagen, which is responsible for tightening the skin and making it desirable and healthy.
- Applying a local anesthetic cream before injection site and then proceed using a thin needle injection device or using only a needle containing the mesotherapy solution.
- Session does not take more than half an hour.
- The patient should come for sessions once or twice a week.
- After four or five sessions the patient can have the desired result.
Who is not a good candidate for Mesotherapy?
- Mesotherapy is not suitable for diabetics who receive insulin.
- Cardiac patients.
- Patients who take blood thinners.
- Patients who have blood diseases or cancer.
Arm Lift Cost
The cost varies depending on the technique used and the flaccid skin as well.
Surgery option is more expensive than laser and mesotherapy.